Services for agrofood cooperatives
Coop Performance Check UP©®
6 Exclusive services to offer concrete answers to the need for competitiveness
Surveys on a representative sample of members.
How can the MSI be used?
- To evaluate the level of agreement of members with the cooperative’s development strategies and their satisfaction with the management.
- To determine critical points and strategic projects that the Cooperative should invest in to support the growth of its member companies.
- To increase the fidelity levels of members in relation to the Cooperative.
What does it offer: in the first year, a survey on a representative sample of members at the end of which a group of projects are defined to support the development of the enterprises, to increase trust in the cooperative and improve its competitiveness. The projects are then submitted to the governance and management to identify the most pertinent ones to implement. At the end of the fourth year a second survey on members is conducted to measure the results of the interventions that have been carried out.
Comparison between members to improve quality and productivity of companies
What does the service offer?
- It allows members to analyze their production costs and to compare them anonomously with the «best» by means of a system of on-line benchmarking accessible from the cooperative website in a reserved fashion.
- It enables the checking of the impact on profitability of technical choices taken and to compare your own production techniques with other members with a view to continuous performance improvement.
- It increases members’ sense of trust and belonging and encourages the emergence of collaboration among the most dynamic entrepreneurs of the cooperative.
Recurrence: continuous outsourced service.
Improvement in the cooperative’s communication with its members.
What is the MCI ?
- It enables the analysis of the effectiveness of the communication of the cooperative with its members.
- It allows for the identification and proposal of the most suitable communication practices in relation to the budget available and to the different segments of members which make up the social base.
- It increases the sense of loyalty and belonging of the members of the cooperative.
What it offers: an analysis of the social base and the communication tools adopted. A segmentation of the social base and the definition of new communication tools aimed at members and the monitoring of results.
Constant comparison with the best competitors.
What is PBI?
- A set of indicators of the Cooperative (key performance indicators) by means of which to check constantly one’s economic, financial, market performance and that of the staff who operate in the business
- The same indicators are calculated for best national and international competitors (best performer), to identify performance gaps and to activate interventions aimed to improve performance.
To find out what the trade operators think.
What does MI provide?
- Analysis of market shares and of the level of competitiveness in relation to competitors.
- Check of the product price positioning and comparison with main clients (normal trade and mass distribution).
- Analysis of market tendencies to devise new products.
- Development of a commercial plan for foreign markets.
To find out what consumers think of the cooperative’s products
What does CS offer?
- Analysis of consumers’ level of satisfaction and a comparison of the Cooperative’s product with that of market leaders through the creation of consumer tests carried out directly in the sales point and panel tests.
- The use of objective data, obtained directly from consumers, permits an evaluation of customer satisfaction concerning tangible aspects of the Cooperative’s product (taste, appearance, packaging, price, etc..) and intangibles (certification, brand, provenance, etc..) and the level of loyalty.
- Planning of marketing actions to increase the perceived value on the reference market.