Continuous comparison with best competitors
How to measure the technical-economic and financial efficiency of the company? How efficient is the company compared with its main competitors? Is its investment in strategic assets (innovation technologies, patents, etc..) in line with the competitors? Which are the areas of improvement on which to operate on as a priority? How to identify potential threats in a timely fashion?
What does PBI provide?
- A set of indicators regarding the Company (key performance indicators) through which to constantly control its own economic, financial, market performance and the staff which work there.
- The same indicators are constructed for the best performers in order to identify the performance gap and to activate specific interventions to improve performance.
Examples of improvements achieved by using PBI:
- Reorganization of production sites to align production costs with those of the main competitors
- Reorganization of production processes and personnel to increase productivity.
- Redesign of the investment plan in line with finance available.