Agri 2000 conducts screening in greenhouses with plant health products and biostimolants.
The studies are conducted directly and in collaboration with public and private scientific institutions.
- Screening for the efficacy of herbicides
- Screening for efficacy of treatments with both “natural” infestations and “artificial” infestations of the ground or substrata with Sclerotinia spp., Fusariu m spp., Pythium spp., Phytophthora spp., Rhizoctonia spp.
- Screening of plant toxicity effects.
- Germination tests.
- Screening and selection of biological strain candidates as biostimolants.
- Characterization of biostimolant effects.
- Study of the effect of the dose in relation to the target crop.
Screening in greenhouses
Agri 2000 conducts screening in greenhouses with biostimolants and crop protection products.
- Efficacy tests throughout the year (herbicides, fungicides, insecticides) on large plants grown in conditions similar to the field.
- Studies on resistance to rain
- Plant toxicity study
- Effects on adjacent crops
- Effects on rotational crops
- Germination tests